From the Managing Director
"No matter where your trip ends, this is where it should begin"
India is a country which has attracted and bewitched the tourists from time immemorial. There are few countries on earth with enormous variety that India offers. It is a place that gets into your blood. The more you see it, the more it prevails upon you. India is a sprawling mosaic comprising snow covered mountains, forest - rich in rare flora and fauna, fertile plains crisscrossed by rivers, miles of beautiful beaches and sunbathed deserts. India's cultural heritage is perceived in a baffling array in its monuments, temples, art forms, mythology and festivals.
India is what you want it to be. If you want to see temple, mosques and churches there are a number of them with different architectural styles each has its own history to narrate. If it's history you want, India has plenty of it with forts, abandoned cities, battle fields and temple towns. If you simply want to relax, there are beaches and mountain resorts. And for those who love adventure, there are facilities galore like river rafting, mountaineering, trekking, kayaking etc.
Travel Spirit International takes you to all these places with ease and comfort, befitting a maharaja. Traveling with TSI which has won numerous prestigious awards for its courtesy, hospitality and tour management, is an experience itself.
We WELCOME you and await the opportunity to serve you in India and neighboring countries viz, Nepal, Bhutan, Tibet, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka and Maldives. On conclusion of your trip, you would cherish the memories of the best holiday you ever had in your life.
TSI is present in all major tourists Exhibitions & Marts. We can be accessed for more comprehensive details on our website www.tsiholidays.com.
With best wishes,
Jatinder S. Taneja
- The driver Krishna was outstanding, polite, well-dressed and very patient. The road conditions were hazardous at times, but he negotiated them very capably. This is the second time I have used your company and I am extremely satisfied with your service. I will continue to recommend your company to colleagues visiting India and will be in touch for my next trip.......said Randy Bindra, USA travelled through us from 04 Mar. to 09 Mar. 2013
- We would like to thank you and your colleagues for a very well organised three week holiday. We thoroughly enjoyed it and everything worked very well. The overnight on the houseboat was a wonderful experience, it was such a change from being on the busy road, and to have the peace, silence and tranquillity for nearly 24 hours was indeed very nice. So, we can also recommend that and the two crew were very good indeed, and we thoroughly enjoyed the meals they provided for us. It was really good experience..........said Ketty Tomes, UK travelled through us from 28 Jan. to 17 Feb. 2013
- Thank you very much for great trip in India. My 4th trip to India has made that I'm more addicted to India than I was before (I thought that I couldn't be more addicted but I was wrong). I tell only positive things to all my friends about my trip and TSI. Maybe my girl friend decides to visit South India with 3 other girls. I also look forward to visit Ladakh and Kashmir.........said Robert, Poland travelled through us from 29 Jan. to 13 Feb. 2013
- Dear Manoj,
Everyone is safely home again after our spice discovery tour, and we can definitely consider it one of our successes. Once again you won everyone's hearts with your thoughtfulness and thoroughness in all our activities. I don't know how we would have coped with the flight cancellations between Udaipur and Madurai if you had not been there to sort it out! ..............said Liz and Ian, Australia travelled through us from 13 Jan. to 29 Jan. 2013
- Dear Manoj,
Our tour of your wonderful country was fantastic. I was returning, after 36 years, but it was Helen's first time and she loved every minute of the amazing journey. Our precious eighteen days seemed to stretch - there was so much to see and do! Each night we went to bed tired, and occasionally exhausted. And so, we really appreciated the extra effort made by all the Indian hotels to provide us with additional length in our double beds. Thanks you for making those arrangements. We were always very comfortable at night so we woke up refreshed, ready to enjoy the delights of the next day.........said Helen & Richard Walker, Australia travelled through us from 13 Jan. to 29 Jan. 2013
- We just want to thank for the amazing service provided to us. We are very happy and impressed with all assistance and support you gave us during the whole trip......said Manha Cleusa, Brazil travelled through us from 22 Oct. to 02 Nov. 2012
- We have enjoyed our trip to India and will certainly recommend TSI to any friends who wish to visit your beautiful country.....Dr. Chanvit, Thailand travelled through us from 11 Feb. to 20 Feb. 2012