|Name:||Hotel Amar Vilas, Agra|
|Category:||5 Star (Luxury Hotel)|
|Location:||Near Taj Mahal, Agra India|
|Amenities:||Restaurant, Bar, Conference Facilities, Business Centre, Swimming Pool, Games, Gymnasium, Music and digital video discs, Steam, Sauna, Spa|
|Group:||Oberoi Group of Hotels|
The Oberoi Amarvilas hotel in Agra near Taj Mahal, belongs to the Oberoi Group of Hotels. The verdant Mughal gardens, terraced lawns, fountains, pavilions and pools predominate the classical architecture of the hotel. The Oberoi Amar Vilas hotel is located 600 metres away from the symbol of the Taj.Accommodation
The Oberoi Amar Vilas offers 105 rooms for the accommodation of the guests visiting Agra. The hotel has seven suites, which are elegantly designed and well furnished. The rooms at the hotel Amarvilas are well equipped with modern facilities. Some of the in room facilities at the hotel include color TV with satellite electronic safe, minibar and coffee/tea making facility. The hotel has beautiful marble bathrooms that are fully fitted with a bathtub and a separate shower cubicle.
For those who live life king size, the hotel has Kohinoor suite, which has separate living and dining rooms. The suite also provides a separate study room. The bedroom at the Kohinoor suite has a separate dressing area. The bathroom of the Kohinoor suite overlooks the Taj Mahal.
Bellevue is the multi cuisine restaurant that serves Mediterranean and Asian cuisine. Esphahan is the Indian restaurant that reflects a vibrant heritage and exquisite craftsmanship of the Mughal era. You can also dine at the Lounge and Verandah. The Oberoi Amarvilas also has a bar that serve choicest of wines and cocktails.
Recreation and Spa Facilities
The Oberoi Amarvilas Agra offers a number of recreation facilities, which include swimming pool and fitness center. The spa at the Oberoi Amarvilas Agra offers various massage therapies and treatments. Some of the important spa therapies at the hotel Oberoi Amar Vilas Agra include exclusive Oberoi massage and Noor-e- Taj. The Noor-e-Taj is a three-hour package that includes almond cleansing scrub, Ayurvedic massage, Tour of Serenity and Mughal Mystique.
- The driver Krishna was outstanding, polite, well-dressed and very patient. The road conditions were hazardous at times, but he negotiated them very capably. This is the second time I have used your company and I am extremely satisfied with your service. I will continue to recommend your company to colleagues visiting India and will be in touch for my next trip.......said Randy Bindra, USA travelled through us from 04 Mar. to 09 Mar. 2013
- We would like to thank you and your colleagues for a very well organised three week holiday. We thoroughly enjoyed it and everything worked very well. The overnight on the houseboat was a wonderful experience, it was such a change from being on the busy road, and to have the peace, silence and tranquillity for nearly 24 hours was indeed very nice. So, we can also recommend that and the two crew were very good indeed, and we thoroughly enjoyed the meals they provided for us. It was really good experience..........said Ketty Tomes, UK travelled through us from 28 Jan. to 17 Feb. 2013
- Thank you very much for great trip in India. My 4th trip to India has made that I'm more addicted to India than I was before (I thought that I couldn't be more addicted but I was wrong). I tell only positive things to all my friends about my trip and TSI. Maybe my girl friend decides to visit South India with 3 other girls. I also look forward to visit Ladakh and Kashmir.........said Robert, Poland travelled through us from 29 Jan. to 13 Feb. 2013
- Dear Manoj,
Everyone is safely home again after our spice discovery tour, and we can definitely consider it one of our successes. Once again you won everyone's hearts with your thoughtfulness and thoroughness in all our activities. I don't know how we would have coped with the flight cancellations between Udaipur and Madurai if you had not been there to sort it out! ..............said Liz and Ian, Australia travelled through us from 13 Jan. to 29 Jan. 2013
- Dear Manoj,
Our tour of your wonderful country was fantastic. I was returning, after 36 years, but it was Helen's first time and she loved every minute of the amazing journey. Our precious eighteen days seemed to stretch - there was so much to see and do! Each night we went to bed tired, and occasionally exhausted. And so, we really appreciated the extra effort made by all the Indian hotels to provide us with additional length in our double beds. Thanks you for making those arrangements. We were always very comfortable at night so we woke up refreshed, ready to enjoy the delights of the next day.........said Helen & Richard Walker, Australia travelled through us from 13 Jan. to 29 Jan. 2013
- We just want to thank for the amazing service provided to us. We are very happy and impressed with all assistance and support you gave us during the whole trip......said Manha Cleusa, Brazil travelled through us from 22 Oct. to 02 Nov. 2012
- We have enjoyed our trip to India and will certainly recommend TSI to any friends who wish to visit your beautiful country.....Dr. Chanvit, Thailand travelled through us from 11 Feb. to 20 Feb. 2012