|Name:||Hotel Marina, Agra|
|Category:||4 Star (First Class Hotel)|
|Location:||MG Road, Agra India|
|Amenities:||Restaurant, Conference facilities, Internet, Xerox, Secretarial services, Golf course, Steam, Sauna, Jacuzzi, Massage parlour|
|Group:||Group Bass Hotels & Resorts|
Marina is a fine hotel located in Agra. Marina Agra offers impeccable service and fine hospitality to its guests. Located in one of the most posh localities of Agra i.e. MG Road; the hotel is centrally located near the Taj Mahal. The Hotel Marina is at a distance of 10 kilometres from the airport and eight kilometres from the railway station.Accommodation
Marina Agra is a 148-room hotel, which is fully equipped with all the modern facilities. The rooms at the Hotel Marina have been divided into deluxe rooms and suites. The rooms and suites at the hotel are elegantly appointed and beautifully designed. Some of the facilities at the Hotel Marina Agra include 24-hour room service, telephone with direct dialling, mini bars and TV.
You can enjoy Indian and international cuisine at the hotel. The restaurant at the Hotel Marina serves sumptuous Indian and international cuisine. Down Town is the bar at the hotel that keeps the guests in high spirits.
There are a number of fun and fitness options available at Marina Agra. The hotel has an open terrace pool. For outdoor enthusiasts, the hotel offers tee off facilities at the Agra Golf Club.
- The driver Krishna was outstanding, polite, well-dressed and very patient. The road conditions were hazardous at times, but he negotiated them very capably. This is the second time I have used your company and I am extremely satisfied with your service. I will continue to recommend your company to colleagues visiting India and will be in touch for my next trip.......said Randy Bindra, USA travelled through us from 04 Mar. to 09 Mar. 2013
- We would like to thank you and your colleagues for a very well organised three week holiday. We thoroughly enjoyed it and everything worked very well. The overnight on the houseboat was a wonderful experience, it was such a change from being on the busy road, and to have the peace, silence and tranquillity for nearly 24 hours was indeed very nice. So, we can also recommend that and the two crew were very good indeed, and we thoroughly enjoyed the meals they provided for us. It was really good experience..........said Ketty Tomes, UK travelled through us from 28 Jan. to 17 Feb. 2013
- Thank you very much for great trip in India. My 4th trip to India has made that I'm more addicted to India than I was before (I thought that I couldn't be more addicted but I was wrong). I tell only positive things to all my friends about my trip and TSI. Maybe my girl friend decides to visit South India with 3 other girls. I also look forward to visit Ladakh and Kashmir.........said Robert, Poland travelled through us from 29 Jan. to 13 Feb. 2013
- Dear Manoj,
Everyone is safely home again after our spice discovery tour, and we can definitely consider it one of our successes. Once again you won everyone's hearts with your thoughtfulness and thoroughness in all our activities. I don't know how we would have coped with the flight cancellations between Udaipur and Madurai if you had not been there to sort it out! ..............said Liz and Ian, Australia travelled through us from 13 Jan. to 29 Jan. 2013
- Dear Manoj,
Our tour of your wonderful country was fantastic. I was returning, after 36 years, but it was Helen's first time and she loved every minute of the amazing journey. Our precious eighteen days seemed to stretch - there was so much to see and do! Each night we went to bed tired, and occasionally exhausted. And so, we really appreciated the extra effort made by all the Indian hotels to provide us with additional length in our double beds. Thanks you for making those arrangements. We were always very comfortable at night so we woke up refreshed, ready to enjoy the delights of the next day.........said Helen & Richard Walker, Australia travelled through us from 13 Jan. to 29 Jan. 2013
- We just want to thank for the amazing service provided to us. We are very happy and impressed with all assistance and support you gave us during the whole trip......said Manha Cleusa, Brazil travelled through us from 22 Oct. to 02 Nov. 2012
- We have enjoyed our trip to India and will certainly recommend TSI to any friends who wish to visit your beautiful country.....Dr. Chanvit, Thailand travelled through us from 11 Feb. to 20 Feb. 2012