|Name:||Hotel Holiday Inn, Agra|
|Category:||4 Star (First Class Hotel)|
|Location:||MG Road, Agra India|
|Amenities:||Restaurant, Conference facilities, Internet, Xerox, Secretarial services, Golf course, Steam, Sauna, Jacuzzi, Massage parlour|
|Group:||Group Bass Hotels & Resorts|
Howard Park Plaza International Agra offers an ideal base to tour Agra. The hotel Howard Park Plaza International is centrally located and is well equipped with all the modern facilities. The hotel is located at a distance of about five kilometres from the Agra railway station.Accommodation
Howard Park Plaza International Agra offers accommodation in 81 well appointed rooms. The rooms at the hotel are well furnished and fully equipped with all the modern facilities. The rooms at the hotel Howard Park Plaza International include 79 guest rooms and two suites. The facilities at the hotel Howard Park Plaza include minibar, Internet, cable/satellite TV, complimentary newspaper and housekeeping.
Dining is a wonderful experience at the restaurants of International Park Plaza Agra. Coconut Grove serves South Indian cuisine. The hotel has a coffee shop, which serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Downing Street is the bar at the hotel.
Entertainment and fitness facilities at the hotel Howard Park Plaza International include swimming pool and fitness center. The hotel also provides lessons on Yoga.
- The driver Krishna was outstanding, polite, well-dressed and very patient. The road conditions were hazardous at times, but he negotiated them very capably. This is the second time I have used your company and I am extremely satisfied with your service. I will continue to recommend your company to colleagues visiting India and will be in touch for my next trip.......said Randy Bindra, USA travelled through us from 04 Mar. to 09 Mar. 2013
- We would like to thank you and your colleagues for a very well organised three week holiday. We thoroughly enjoyed it and everything worked very well. The overnight on the houseboat was a wonderful experience, it was such a change from being on the busy road, and to have the peace, silence and tranquillity for nearly 24 hours was indeed very nice. So, we can also recommend that and the two crew were very good indeed, and we thoroughly enjoyed the meals they provided for us. It was really good experience..........said Ketty Tomes, UK travelled through us from 28 Jan. to 17 Feb. 2013
- Thank you very much for great trip in India. My 4th trip to India has made that I'm more addicted to India than I was before (I thought that I couldn't be more addicted but I was wrong). I tell only positive things to all my friends about my trip and TSI. Maybe my girl friend decides to visit South India with 3 other girls. I also look forward to visit Ladakh and Kashmir.........said Robert, Poland travelled through us from 29 Jan. to 13 Feb. 2013
- Dear Manoj,
Everyone is safely home again after our spice discovery tour, and we can definitely consider it one of our successes. Once again you won everyone's hearts with your thoughtfulness and thoroughness in all our activities. I don't know how we would have coped with the flight cancellations between Udaipur and Madurai if you had not been there to sort it out! ..............said Liz and Ian, Australia travelled through us from 13 Jan. to 29 Jan. 2013
- Dear Manoj,
Our tour of your wonderful country was fantastic. I was returning, after 36 years, but it was Helen's first time and she loved every minute of the amazing journey. Our precious eighteen days seemed to stretch - there was so much to see and do! Each night we went to bed tired, and occasionally exhausted. And so, we really appreciated the extra effort made by all the Indian hotels to provide us with additional length in our double beds. Thanks you for making those arrangements. We were always very comfortable at night so we woke up refreshed, ready to enjoy the delights of the next day.........said Helen & Richard Walker, Australia travelled through us from 13 Jan. to 29 Jan. 2013
- We just want to thank for the amazing service provided to us. We are very happy and impressed with all assistance and support you gave us during the whole trip......said Manha Cleusa, Brazil travelled through us from 22 Oct. to 02 Nov. 2012
- We have enjoyed our trip to India and will certainly recommend TSI to any friends who wish to visit your beautiful country.....Dr. Chanvit, Thailand travelled through us from 11 Feb. to 20 Feb. 2012