|Name:||Hotel Clarks Shiraz, Agra|
|Category:||5 Star (First Class Hotel)|
|Location:||Taj Road, Agra India|
|Amenities:||Restaurant, Bar, Conference Facilities, Business Centre, Swimming Pool, Gardens, a mini golf course, a croquet lawn|
|Group:||Clarks Group of Hotels|
There are various fine hotels in Agra that provides fine hospitality to tourists visiting Agra. Standing in the league of some fine hotels is hotel Clarks Shiraz, which is fully equipped with all the modern facilities. The hotel Clarks Shiraz is located near the Taj Mahal. The hotel is located on the Taj Road and is about seven kilometres from the airport.
Clarks Shiraz Agra has 237 rooms, which are well appointed and beautifully designed. The rooms at the hotel Clarks Shiraz Agra have been categorized into standard double rooms, deluxe rooms and suites. The hotel has 145 standard double rooms, 90 deluxe rooms and two suites. The hotel is fully equipped with all the modern facilities.
Guests can enjoy Indian, Chinese and Continental cuisine at the hotel Clarks Shiraz Agra. The rooftop restaurant at the hotel- Mughal Room- serves Mughlai cuisine. Shehnaz at the hotel serves Indian and Continental cuisine. The hotel has two bars Mughal Bar and Khayyam Bar.
The hotel Clarks Shiraz Agra offers a number of recreation facilities. Some of the recreational facilities at the hotel include health club, swimming pool, bowling alley and pool table.
- The driver Krishna was outstanding, polite, well-dressed and very patient. The road conditions were hazardous at times, but he negotiated them very capably. This is the second time I have used your company and I am extremely satisfied with your service. I will continue to recommend your company to colleagues visiting India and will be in touch for my next trip.......said Randy Bindra, USA travelled through us from 04 Mar. to 09 Mar. 2013
- We would like to thank you and your colleagues for a very well organised three week holiday. We thoroughly enjoyed it and everything worked very well. The overnight on the houseboat was a wonderful experience, it was such a change from being on the busy road, and to have the peace, silence and tranquillity for nearly 24 hours was indeed very nice. So, we can also recommend that and the two crew were very good indeed, and we thoroughly enjoyed the meals they provided for us. It was really good experience..........said Ketty Tomes, UK travelled through us from 28 Jan. to 17 Feb. 2013
- Thank you very much for great trip in India. My 4th trip to India has made that I'm more addicted to India than I was before (I thought that I couldn't be more addicted but I was wrong). I tell only positive things to all my friends about my trip and TSI. Maybe my girl friend decides to visit South India with 3 other girls. I also look forward to visit Ladakh and Kashmir.........said Robert, Poland travelled through us from 29 Jan. to 13 Feb. 2013
- Dear Manoj,
Everyone is safely home again after our spice discovery tour, and we can definitely consider it one of our successes. Once again you won everyone's hearts with your thoughtfulness and thoroughness in all our activities. I don't know how we would have coped with the flight cancellations between Udaipur and Madurai if you had not been there to sort it out! ..............said Liz and Ian, Australia travelled through us from 13 Jan. to 29 Jan. 2013
- Dear Manoj,
Our tour of your wonderful country was fantastic. I was returning, after 36 years, but it was Helen's first time and she loved every minute of the amazing journey. Our precious eighteen days seemed to stretch - there was so much to see and do! Each night we went to bed tired, and occasionally exhausted. And so, we really appreciated the extra effort made by all the Indian hotels to provide us with additional length in our double beds. Thanks you for making those arrangements. We were always very comfortable at night so we woke up refreshed, ready to enjoy the delights of the next day.........said Helen & Richard Walker, Australia travelled through us from 13 Jan. to 29 Jan. 2013
- We just want to thank for the amazing service provided to us. We are very happy and impressed with all assistance and support you gave us during the whole trip......said Manha Cleusa, Brazil travelled through us from 22 Oct. to 02 Nov. 2012
- We have enjoyed our trip to India and will certainly recommend TSI to any friends who wish to visit your beautiful country.....Dr. Chanvit, Thailand travelled through us from 11 Feb. to 20 Feb. 2012