|Name:||Hotel Jaypee Palace, Agra|
|Category:||5 Star (Deluxe Hotel)|
|Location:||Fatehabad Road, Agra India|
|Amenities:||Restaurant, Bar, Conference Facilities, Business Centre, Health Club, Iron & Iron Board, Tea / Coffee maker, Mini bar, Multi-Channel Music, Weighing scale, Free Morning Newspaper, Sewing kit, Wake up facility|
|Group:||Jaypee Group of Hotels|
Located eight kilometres from the railway station, the Jaypee Palace Hotel and Convention Centre is near the Taj Mahal. Jaypee Palace Hotel Agra is a convenient hotel for business and leisure travellers. The hotel is located on the Fatehabad Road and is about 10 kilometres away from the Agra airport.
Jaypee Palace Hotel and Convention Center is a perfect combination of traditional Mughal architecture and modern amenities that leave tourists spellbound. The hotel building offers a luxurious ambience, which make tourists feel like royalty during their stay at the Jaypee Palace hotel. The 25 acres of well laid out gardens with tree lined walkways and dancing fountains, make the surroundings very attractive.
The hotel Jaypee Palace Agra has 350 guest rooms that are well equipped with all the modern facilities. The rooms include 12 suites and 40 executive rooms. Some of the facilities at Jaypee Palace Hotel and Convention Centre include tea/coffee maker, iron and iron board, electronic door lock, minibar, individual safe, direct dial telephone and color television.
Pavilion Café is the 24-hour coffee shop at the hotel Jaypee Palace Hotel and Convention Centre where you can enjoy Indian and Continental cuisine. For Awadhi cuisine, Spice Pavillion is the place to visit. On The Rocks is the bar at the hotel that serves exotic cocktails and drinks. Tea Lounge, Deccan Pavilion and Poolside Bar are other dining options at the hotel.
The huge convention center is the main feature of the Jaypee Palace hotel. The convention center of the hotel with floor area of 6,770 square metres is specifically made to host seminars, banquets, conferences and meetings. Jaypee Palace Hotel and Convention Center is well equipped with lighting and sate-of-the-art audio-video facilities.
Swimming pool, Turkish bath, Ayurvedic Health Spa, beauty parlor, tennis room, squash court and health club with gym are some of the fun and fitness options at the hotel Jaypee Palace Hotel and Convention Center.
- The driver Krishna was outstanding, polite, well-dressed and very patient. The road conditions were hazardous at times, but he negotiated them very capably. This is the second time I have used your company and I am extremely satisfied with your service. I will continue to recommend your company to colleagues visiting India and will be in touch for my next trip.......said Randy Bindra, USA travelled through us from 04 Mar. to 09 Mar. 2013
- We would like to thank you and your colleagues for a very well organised three week holiday. We thoroughly enjoyed it and everything worked very well. The overnight on the houseboat was a wonderful experience, it was such a change from being on the busy road, and to have the peace, silence and tranquillity for nearly 24 hours was indeed very nice. So, we can also recommend that and the two crew were very good indeed, and we thoroughly enjoyed the meals they provided for us. It was really good experience..........said Ketty Tomes, UK travelled through us from 28 Jan. to 17 Feb. 2013
- Thank you very much for great trip in India. My 4th trip to India has made that I'm more addicted to India than I was before (I thought that I couldn't be more addicted but I was wrong). I tell only positive things to all my friends about my trip and TSI. Maybe my girl friend decides to visit South India with 3 other girls. I also look forward to visit Ladakh and Kashmir.........said Robert, Poland travelled through us from 29 Jan. to 13 Feb. 2013
- Dear Manoj,
Everyone is safely home again after our spice discovery tour, and we can definitely consider it one of our successes. Once again you won everyone's hearts with your thoughtfulness and thoroughness in all our activities. I don't know how we would have coped with the flight cancellations between Udaipur and Madurai if you had not been there to sort it out! ..............said Liz and Ian, Australia travelled through us from 13 Jan. to 29 Jan. 2013
- Dear Manoj,
Our tour of your wonderful country was fantastic. I was returning, after 36 years, but it was Helen's first time and she loved every minute of the amazing journey. Our precious eighteen days seemed to stretch - there was so much to see and do! Each night we went to bed tired, and occasionally exhausted. And so, we really appreciated the extra effort made by all the Indian hotels to provide us with additional length in our double beds. Thanks you for making those arrangements. We were always very comfortable at night so we woke up refreshed, ready to enjoy the delights of the next day.........said Helen & Richard Walker, Australia travelled through us from 13 Jan. to 29 Jan. 2013
- We just want to thank for the amazing service provided to us. We are very happy and impressed with all assistance and support you gave us during the whole trip......said Manha Cleusa, Brazil travelled through us from 22 Oct. to 02 Nov. 2012
- We have enjoyed our trip to India and will certainly recommend TSI to any friends who wish to visit your beautiful country.....Dr. Chanvit, Thailand travelled through us from 11 Feb. to 20 Feb. 2012