Travel Spirit International(TSI), was established in 1987 and is recognized by the Government of India, Ministry of Tourism.It is accredited by IATA (International Air Transport Association), is on-line with major CRS for Airlines and Indian Railways for instant bookings. Its operations encompass a wide variety of exclusive tours and packages ranging from traditional, cultural, heritage, adventure, wildlife and a lot more not only in India, but also in the neighboring countries like Nepal, Bhutan, Tibet, Sri Lanka, and the Maldives. Having been in the Travel and Tourism business since the last 25 years, we can assure you that your clients experience India in the best way possible.
The Team that Excels
No operation, however well planned, can be successful without an efficient human touch. TSI is fortunate to have some of the most talented and committed professionals in the field with an average experience of more than 15 years, whose personnel skills are constantly upgraded through carefully selected training programs. Presence of multi-lingual staff is another added advantage.
A Fleet of Deluxe Coaches and Cars
An in-house Transport department manages a fleet of deluxe cars and coaches of various sizes catering to groups and affluent tourist's requirements, with a reliable backup support. Our uniformed & well-groomed chauffeurs with thorough knowledge of Indian Roads have English speaking & comprehension skills, which is an added advantage.
Prestigious National Awards are a testimony to our growing expertise and commitments to the field of travel and tourism. TSI has been the recipient of numerous awards from the Ministry of Tourism Govt. of India ( for outstanding performance as a inbound Tour Operator ), M P Tourism ( for outstanding promotion of tourism in MP ), Hospitality India & Explore the World ( For most innovative Tour Operator ) and By IATO ( for the Best Inbound Brochure ) etc.
Recently, Travel Spirit International has proudly received "National Tourism Award 2011-12" for outstanding performance as an "Inbound Tour Operator" in category 4 and has achieved position third. We feel further inspired and encouraged to aim for even higher levels of excellence.
An August Company
TSI is proud to be a recognized active member of prestigious national and international tourism bodies like PATA, IATO, TAAI, ASTA, ADTOI, OTOAI, FIEO and FHRAI etc.
Our Outbound Division
Keeping in mind the enormous potential of outbound traffic, TSI has a full - fledged outbound division with well-experienced and dedicated staff who offers carefully designed worldwide outbound tour packages.
Marketing and Branch offices
TSI has its marketing offices in Spain, Italy and The Netherlands which are led by the tourism professionals. The clients, if they so desire can contact them for their assistance at email@example.com, Italy@tsimails.com and Holland@tsiluxuryholidays.com respectively. Besides having a complete network of travel associates/agents all over India and in the neighboring countries, TSI has its own fully operational branch offices at Cochin and Varanasi.
People behind TSI's Success
A travel enthusiast himself, Mr. Jatinder Taneja is the Managing Director and moving force behind the steady success of TSI. A Post Graduate, gifted with strong business acumen, he has continued to keep miles ahead of the competition by emphasizing on well planned, focused business strategy and by offering value added services to the customers. He has been involved and served at various capacities with IATO (Indian Association of Tour Operators) and PATA (Pacific Association Travel Agents). The secret of TSI's success is a sincere and committed approach to tourist's needs and working towards to providing fuller satisfaction to this effect.
To excel in tourism related services supported by efficient and effective planning while seeking to enlarge their scope and dimensions.
To endeavor to expand the tourism potential of India and strive to excel in providing optimum value travel services to the traveler.
- The driver Krishna was outstanding, polite, well-dressed and very patient. The road conditions were hazardous at times, but he negotiated them very capably. This is the second time I have used your company and I am extremely satisfied with your service. I will continue to recommend your company to colleagues visiting India and will be in touch for my next trip.......said Randy Bindra, USA travelled through us from 04 Mar. to 09 Mar. 2013
- We would like to thank you and your colleagues for a very well organised three week holiday. We thoroughly enjoyed it and everything worked very well. The overnight on the houseboat was a wonderful experience, it was such a change from being on the busy road, and to have the peace, silence and tranquillity for nearly 24 hours was indeed very nice. So, we can also recommend that and the two crew were very good indeed, and we thoroughly enjoyed the meals they provided for us. It was really good experience..........said Ketty Tomes, UK travelled through us from 28 Jan. to 17 Feb. 2013
- Thank you very much for great trip in India. My 4th trip to India has made that I'm more addicted to India than I was before (I thought that I couldn't be more addicted but I was wrong). I tell only positive things to all my friends about my trip and TSI. Maybe my girl friend decides to visit South India with 3 other girls. I also look forward to visit Ladakh and Kashmir.........said Robert, Poland travelled through us from 29 Jan. to 13 Feb. 2013
- Dear Manoj,
Everyone is safely home again after our spice discovery tour, and we can definitely consider it one of our successes. Once again you won everyone's hearts with your thoughtfulness and thoroughness in all our activities. I don't know how we would have coped with the flight cancellations between Udaipur and Madurai if you had not been there to sort it out! ..............said Liz and Ian, Australia travelled through us from 13 Jan. to 29 Jan. 2013
- Dear Manoj,
Our tour of your wonderful country was fantastic. I was returning, after 36 years, but it was Helen's first time and she loved every minute of the amazing journey. Our precious eighteen days seemed to stretch - there was so much to see and do! Each night we went to bed tired, and occasionally exhausted. And so, we really appreciated the extra effort made by all the Indian hotels to provide us with additional length in our double beds. Thanks you for making those arrangements. We were always very comfortable at night so we woke up refreshed, ready to enjoy the delights of the next day.........said Helen & Richard Walker, Australia travelled through us from 13 Jan. to 29 Jan. 2013
- We just want to thank for the amazing service provided to us. We are very happy and impressed with all assistance and support you gave us during the whole trip......said Manha Cleusa, Brazil travelled through us from 22 Oct. to 02 Nov. 2012
- We have enjoyed our trip to India and will certainly recommend TSI to any friends who wish to visit your beautiful country.....Dr. Chanvit, Thailand travelled through us from 11 Feb. to 20 Feb. 2012